Conditional Use Permits

      Get your business started in a few simple steps

Answer some simple questions
for us and we will do the rest

Got Questions? Call Us At:

855 782 7887

Conditional Use Permit (CUP)

A Conditional Use Permit (CUP) is issued by your city’s Department of Building and Safety. A CUP is needed for land and properties with special requirements from the city’s zoning department in order to enable its use and ensure its compatibility with the zoning requirements. For example, building a store in a residential neighborhood requires a CUP.

BizStartup is a community driven company dedicated in starting, growing, and maintaining your business. Obtaining the licensing and permits needed is an often time consuming and confusing process, especially when doing it on your own, and even the smallest mistake on your paperwork can make the process even longer!

Our highly trained customer service representatives will help guide you through every step in the process, filing applications for the correct federal, state, and local governments to obtain all the licensing and permits you need to get started. No mistakes, no headaches. Call our offices today for a free quote!